Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wedding no.1 of 2011








AWESOME POSSUM!!! God, everything Fad says or does is so infectious, including her 'zikir'. HAHA. Anyways, the wedding that opened the weddings I'd be attending this year was none other than Shael's and Hafiz a.k.a Jab wedding. First and foremost, my most heartfelt congratulations goes out to you sweetheart! Alhamdulillah with just one 'lafaz' of the ijab and qabul Jab and Shael are officially husband and wife. May Allah bless both of you with eternal happiness and InsyaAllah you'll be granted wealth, health, cute and intelligent children and most importantly LOTS of L.O.V.E. I am so happy for you. As usual, any solemnization ceremony would make me all teary, because I was so touched by the fact that that sole line itself could carry such great responsibilities. Now this girl was 'passed' from her father to the responsible care of a man. After the solemnization we were all glad that everything turned out so beautiful - just as I've told you Shaela and we were overwhelmed with so many positive feelings because Shaela is now a wife!!! :)))
What Jab's mother said to us after the ceremony was so true, real, huge and also a bit scary in a way. She said that this was just a beginning, and after this both of them would be sailing on their own ship - somewhat a direct translation from a Malay saying. At this point it's only at Port Klang and hopefully their voyage will be smooth, and should there be any strong currents or bad weather causing a storm, let us pray that they both would stay strong and guarded, always and forever be in love with one another. Well, maybe she did not say it as I had said it but I hoped to write the essence or message of what she'd said. I would only pray and wish for the best. With Allah's blessings of course, you and Jab will lead your life together in the best possible way you both know how :) Amin...
As for me I tell myself to be patient and be happy. Genuinely happy for others' happiness and patiently wait for mine. InsyaAllah I will have my day too...perhaps Allah is saving the best for later (dare not say last, so I conveniently replaced that with later, huhu)

2 comments:

  1. such a well naration of the whole ceremony!! i always love your writting! hahahaha...i am infectiouskan?? i'm brainstorming for word of the day tomorrow.. see you gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. dilla dearest!!! thanks for the compliment on my writing. huhu. you are infectious in a positive way. may your success in career also be infected on us as well. take care. btw, such fine work on the beading. that embellishment on your outfit really brings out the outfit. good choice!

    ReplyDelete