Saturday, January 29, 2011

Our official Goodbye






Have I mentioned about our school being without a principal? Yes, we are without a principal now. So, to show our appreciation to our ex-principal we had a luncheon at Green Park Hotel. I was a bit pissed off when suddenly the club president wanted me to be the emcee for the event. I went to buy the presents and got the cake as well and in charge of all the presents, can't you find someone else? Had you told me earlier I might consider but still wouldn't like it because why is it always me??? I insisted that I couldn't do it. I can't do impromptu and there are so many other teachers! Thank God another teacher backed me up by saying I've got to do the gifts so I can't be the emcee. Anyways, here are some snippets from the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment