Saturday, January 1, 2011

Loving the fireworks ;)


Happy New Year, Y'all!!! Hope this year, 2011, brings us a lot of positive things in life and be protected from any negativities, insyaAllah. Let's do good and remember whatever we do we get times two, so doing good will result in even better things or otherwise...you know what awaits you. Akhir kata, you don't have to love me, you don't have to like me, but don't humiliate me and don't break me. Hmm, what's that gotta do with anything? It rhymes kot, just came to my mind and felt like writing it. Anyhoots, all the best to students starting the new term this year. It was really cute watching students start standard 1 on the news earlier tonight. Be good, do well in school and have fun along the way. Lead life with lotssa prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment