Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lesson of the Day


A girl just can't help herself, especially when looking at blogs about other girls/women who are planning their wedding, already blissfully married or expecting a child along the way, a girl could only dream and imagine. We do want that. I do want all that. But snapping back to reality, life revolves around many things and success can't be narrowly defined. Although I am nowhere near successful, I will not fret or shed tears. I will smile and think positively, hope and pray that eventually, although later than my peers, things will fall into place. A good advice hung in one of my school walls enlightened me on this and made me realised that I should continue to smile no matter what happens.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there teacher, you are soooo successful and are a great educater.. with a passion for teaching without asking for anything in return. you are doing one of the worlds most noble profession! i'm so proud of you! for that reason, you only deserves the best man to spend his lucky life with you!! and when that day soon comes, i'll be sooo happy here with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's people like you who makes me smile and believe that good people exist :) thanks for being such a great motivator, listener, best friend. You are my cheerleader miss dilla...Amin to all the well wishes, InsyaAllah my day will arrive and when it does, I know you are one of those important people who'll stand by me and smile from your fun-loving heart. I *heart* u more...

    ReplyDelete