Saturday, November 27, 2010

What's in numbers anyway?

Hi! Today I went for a facial appointment. Apparently, the premises has been reduced to only the upper floor. Are they closing down? I was relieved that the therapist will be opening her own place soon and she knows who'll sign up for a programme there. None other than, Aida! Anyways, we talked about random stuffs and I felt comforted, pampered and relaxed on today's session. After the session, she asked about my phone number, it seemed like she's got the wrong one in her records. So I gave her my number. To her excitement she asked me where I got my number? Was it pre-paid or postpaid? I told her I just went to a shop and randomly picked a number which I thought was easy to press. 012-**6957*. Apparently those 4 digits are good numbers. Even better if it's 9657. She said 6 is good for business, 9 is for wealth, and the combination of 5 and 7 means that I am easily liked anywhere I go. I attract people. (And why am I still single??? Ting3) She even told me if I ever want to let go off the number, please give it to her. Okay, point taken! But God, what difference does it make anyway? She also added that 0 should be avoided and 1 is a good number too! Number ONE!Of course it's good. So, what's in numbers anyways? Any insights?

2 comments:

  1. i do not understand the theory and physics behind numbers. but all i do know is, some numbers tend to be my natural charm. for example 6 and 33. i can't remember why but it just does ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good things happen on the 27th day for me, not always tapi ade la a few times. So I like 27th of any month. huhu

    ReplyDelete