Sunday, November 21, 2010

Good purchase...and the cash register went kaching!!!






Huhu, the cash register didn't go kaching, but the credit card machine did scan my credit card when I made those purchases. I'm happy with what I bought. My first dinner clutch, and a pair of shoes to match. What seemed to start as a man-hunting session at KLCC on a holy FRIDAY - please note the use of the word 'seemed', became a more fulfilling day because I bought what I intended to buy without spending such a bomb! The previous attempt failed as Isetan was filled with women and we didn't have time to check out men at all. HUHU. Nothing great in particular but they look good and most importantly will match the 'kurung moden' I've sent for tailoring, due to finish Dec 10th - PHEW! When it's ready I'll proudly upload it here, as it is my first ever expensive outfit - sad, teachers don't earn enough to tailor nice outfits very often. It's chiffon with embroidered patchwork plus a bit of stones scattered. So, need a date for your corporate dinner? I already have the outfit ready. *All smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment