Monday, September 6, 2010

In 5 years I hope


1. i already have a Masters of Education (TESL)
2. i've travelled to at least 3 foreign countries; US (summer 2011 - iA), the Holy land (a mature revisit as an adult) and perhaps Bandung (for wedding shopping - haha)
3. i have ventured into lecturing at either any IPG or public varsity
4. i am happily married with a least a child (but first gotta find a man who'll marry me. LOL)
5. i already have a home to call my own in which i live with my family :)
6. i discover a way to tackle adolescent reading problems
7. i have mastered the art of weaving a ketupat casing and kelim karipap nicely
8. i have my own sewing machine and have improved my baju kurung sewing skills so I don't have to send my baju kurungs for tailoring as I can sew my own
9. i have started studying the meaning of the Holy words from the Holy book
10. i can look back and smile at how great things have turned out for me...Amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment