Saturday, September 11, 2010

If I Wasn’t a Teacher







Ten years ago, the idea of working as a teacher never crossed my mind. I first wanted to be a doctor because I think they are really cool and smart, next I wanted to do PR as I believe I’m good at that and then I saw J-Lo in Wedding Planner and I thought, wait a minute…that could SO be me! I was largely involved in almost all my cousins' weddings. Something about the Holy Matrimony and beautiful things just melts the heart! Something about flowers and dresses and the whole ambiance of a wedding just soothes my heart and makes it warm and a bit fuzzy in a very good way. Besides, when I was 9 I remember crying at a second cousin's wedding because I missed the ‘bersanding’ ceremony. Hence, I have found my true love which is WEDDING! However as I grew up I began to realise how stiff the competition is to be involved in wedding business, not to mention how difficult it is to start one. Anyhow, I still enjoy doing hantarans and door gifts for the sake of my passion. I could just sit in SSF and digest every new idea I could see. I'd google on wedding stuffs and save the pictures I adore for future reference, not only for mine (which I don't know when will happen), but also for friends' weddings :) Right now …torn between the colour combo between orange and either silver or olive green and coral with a combination of light yellow and light brown. Hmm…...Here are some awesome pictures I found online. All thanks to google image

No comments:

Post a Comment