Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Atan not well



No, his name is not Atan, it is actually Zahir Zharif. Affectionately known as Atan because my grandma couldn't remember his name so calling him Atan for short of 'jantan' is easier. Since he's a boy, so he's jantan! Doctor suspects it to be viral fever. Symptoms include: fever, diarrhea, presence of red spots all over his body and low platelet count. It's such a pity and really heart breaking to see him having to go through the ordeal of putting the IV drip into his tiny, delicate hands. So, last night I spent the night at the hospital, accompanied my sister, sleeping and waking up every so often. I think I only got like 2-3 hours sleep. This morning another round of taking his blood, made him cried so loud...I was crying inside too! Alhamdulillah he's doing better now. Get well soon, Atan! You're a strong boy!

Foot note: It's also my gram's 86th birthday...unfortunately will be missing the birthday celebration for duty sake - Akta Rahsia Rasmi. Pahang, here I come! See you tomorrow....dreadful...

2 comments:

  1. Atan get well soon! be strong aunty aida for!!
    hope you'll have a better experience for the akta rahsia session this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdulillah...Atan is ok now...Happy birthday, fad!!! I'm so proud of u and what u have achieved. Sedih tak dpt celebrate birthday with u and our soul sistas! Wishing u all the best sweetheart. Hope to see you soon...btw, I am home now...with work to do...huhu...need the money, so gotta do it

    ReplyDelete