Sunday, February 27, 2011

U happened :) Alhamdulillah

I know many would be saying that this blog is sounding less and less about school and more and more about my latest development personal life wise. Oh, well...there's more to life than work, in my case school. This is my current happiness and InysaAllah my eternal happiness and it is after all, my blog...so I'll say what I want :) It's only been a month knowing him but ever since from the beginning it felt like I've known him a long time. There were many times my heart whispered, OMG where have this guy been? He's everything I ever wished for in a man. After meeting quite a number of disappointments in life - guys in particular, this seemed almost too good to be true. At first I thought of giving it a bit of time but I suppose the matters of heart can't be delayed and it decides for you how to run its course...so I've taken a new approach instead - embrace it :)
Today was meet his family session (GLUPP!!!)
I was warmly greeted by his aunt and uncle, after that his mom came out from the kitchen and her warm smile reminded me of my aunt. It's a good sign, I told myself. She took my hand and I salam her. She's just done preparing chicken rice. Then, out came his sisters who were both very nice. His nephews and brother-in-law were also there at the living room. It was a large crowd for a first meeting I would say, but I was calm the whole time. I was nervous but their warmth easily eased my nerves. Soon his eldest sister arrived with her oh-so-cute and beautiful children. We had lunch together and talked more. There were all very nice and I had this warm fuzzy feeling inside, the kind that makes me happy and safe. It's the same feeling like the first time we went out. Happy in a non-teenage dream happy way...it was happy and safe. It's again all good :)
Finally I found someone who walks the talk! Who says something and does just that, no complications, no dilly dally...straight to the point! :)))
Oh yea, his aunt question left me speechless for a bit just now. How did you guys met? Hmmm....Facebook...So technology plays an important role...(It sure did, and definitely still does)
To my Parachute: You ROCK!!!!!! And I'm your human angel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment