Friday, March 4, 2011

Of Exams and other things

It's already March! How time flies...hopefully it flies fast enough so it'll be Raya soon and then 2012, and then March of 2012...ngehehehe....
Right now all the students here are taking their first term test. We're just done with Sports Day and we only have until May for extra co-curricular activities before we proceed with exam classes programmes for both PMR and SPM. Alhamdulillah all my hard work and craziness that almost cost me my sanity (hyperbole) has paid off. So all that shall proceed to the 'fund for future events'. To those reading, I'm sorry, but I can't hide my excitement because I have wanted this for so long and having found the right man is just like a cherry on top of this scrumptious sundae...yummy...if life is seen as good as a sundae that is. As for now, it's better than all that put together! :)

2 comments:

  1. Aida!!!! i so get the excitement!! its like a fairy tale came 2 life girl!! i wish u'll have the wedding you've always dream off..!!! i heart you for real!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart u too sweetheart. did sab text you jugak for wedding outfit hunting? let's dear! next week cuti sekolah, so can meet u guys on weekdays...but that wedding outfit hunting is scheduled on 13th kot...so LET'S! Btw, engagement mungkin dicepatkan to July...my family also into all this bulan2 thingy...siap the date kene time bulan naik lagi u! Lagi cepat, lagi bagus :)

    ReplyDelete