Thursday, March 10, 2011

The reason

I don't like people questioning the decision I have made. Yes people, I don't know how it happened but it did in a very short span of time. There's something I know that you don't know. It is called instincts, and what matters most is it is my instincts. I seek help and guidance in my prayers to Him and perhaps He answers them by giving me this inner voice and guidance to make judgments based on everything I've experienced and the way the so-called candidates have been treating me. Who showed effort in getting to know me, who showed concern in the happenings in my life and the most important factor: who showed sincerity in his intention of befriending me, apart from of course with whom I am compatible with and share some kind of chemistry when communicating. Yes, the decision to get married is a huge deal, but based on the factors I've considered and the voice inside my heart I believe my decision is final, InsyaAllah, and I am happy with it. That is all I have to say, thank you. Period.

4 comments:

  1. yeay!can't wait can't wait!so happy for u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kakak rawkstar....trima kaseh!!! huhu...nak mintak tolong sket...ce tanye kat avicenna studios, yg amik gmbr korang gak tu kan...brape derang charge utk videography? suro along tolong tanyekan. hehe...trime kaseh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. adik aida, nanti kita tanyakan. wah wah wah. Videography Avicenna memang meletup.

    ReplyDelete