Monday, February 7, 2011

Life happens

I am grateful for each passing day. Allah has blessed me with opportunities to learn from mistakes and make wiser decisions. I believe this is one of the many responsibilities as an adult. It goes to prove that everything happens for a reason. After all, as a humble servant we should submit to His plans for us. For now I pray to Allah to be given strength to go through any hurdles along this new journey I am embarking on and most importantly I pray for blessings from Him. I also hope to be protected from any form of evils, evils that could be done by others unto me and vice versa. Not to forget any form of evil or misbehaviour that I could do unto myself. Ameen...I am excited, but also try trying to be cautious, I am happy and extremely grateful. Alhamdulillah, Allah has finally answered my prayers, InsyaAllah everything will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment