Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Bachelorette Party times 2

Yes, I meant to write about this long ago but haven't got the time to sit down and write all the details. I must say I was so touched by the effort shown by all my BFFs for making the event such a special and memorable one for me. Despite whatever glitches, bottom line is I was super duper happy and really felt like a bride-to-be :)) Besides, I got two batches of PARTAYYY!!!
For the first batch, we were all gathered at AmpWalk, Jalan Ampang. There's this beautiful restaurant called Flora Cafe. The ambiance was breathtaking, fit for a wedding. I honestly felt like getting my soon to be groom and tell him, "Sayang, kite kawen kat sini je nak?" hehe, just kidding...it's pretty obvious that it wouldn't fit the amount of guests I have. After we're done with dinner we headed down to Sucasa Service Apartments for our 'slumber party'. Unfortunately we're all tired so the night continued with heartwarming pillow talks and more snacking...that was a good one!
To my surprise there was another special celebration for me, planned about 2 weeks before my wedding!!! OMG, despite my already busy schedule then it was an awesome retreat from such a stressful period for me. My beloved friends had it all planned out at Marmalade, BV2. The place had an energy that I truly loved, it was painted in warm colours and everything looked perfect with the pink balloons my friends bought. Apart from the hearty dishes, we also played a few games. Brilliantly prepared by soulsistah Dilla Karim with the help of all the other soulsistahs of course. We had 'taboo - wedding special version', essay writing of How Rafei met Aida - because I am a teacher I think, hehe,'Don't Forget the Lyrics' - because I LOVE singing and A-Z about wedding game. We had so much fun!!! It was a great party and I truly enjoyed it. I am really grateful to have friends who went to great lengths to make me happy. A big hearty THANK YOU to all of you.

Venue 1: Flora Cafe, Ampwalk Ampang
all of us
RAINBOW cake
at sucasa ampang
Venue 2: Marmalade @BV2
the happy faces
the yummylicious food
the soon-to-be bride
the handmade gift
me: all smiles like 1 happy kid

No comments:

Post a Comment