Tuesday, February 28, 2012

In Response to someone's post

I read this post on someone's blog I used to follow - as I've just removed her from my reading list, nothing personal...just thought that I've no use following her anymore. Hehehe...I reckon now that my wedding is over and all these wedding craze should end, hehe. Anyways, she wrote about planning for a child. True enough she wrote about being prepared economically and how important it is to enjoy couple time before jumping into parenthood, but a part of me felt like she's missing one point in which we Muslims would phrase it as 'Hikmah disebalik sesuatu'. Sometimes we may think that planning is everything, I wanna have this and that by certain age and my child will have the BEST everything, but how much exactly do we know about everything we have planned? Is our plan really the best? Quoting her friend's story about how 'deprived' her life is at the moment because she had her first child a bit too early than she's 'supposed' to...it made me feel that what's she's heading for is looking at things in the monetary sense. Let's look at the days when our parents raised us. Were we lavished with the most expensive everything? Fast food every other day? The biggest house? A brand new car right after SPM? At least I wasn't. But do I feel like less of a person today because I was raised to understand that money doesn't come easy? A BIG FAT NO! This world now is too crowded with people telling us that we NEED SO MANY THINGS until we get blurred with what we truly need and what we truly just plain want. Yes it's individual choice to live life according to a certain path or value but always remember our creator and always believe that InsyaAllah for everything He grants us with, it's a blessing to us. Do we get it, do we not, it's not our business to question. With lots of doa, hard work and tawakal we'll make it through. It's about putting our life not in our hands, but in HIS. And that, is something I am still working at. Wallahu'alam...Wassalamualaikum w.b.t.

2 comments:

  1. ehhh...rasa terbaca the same blog la yesterday. tapi really cant remember blog sapa. bloghopping carik pasal barang baby je. :)

    rezeki di tangan Allah..kan?

    muahs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember tapi takyah la ckp. hehe, tapi of coz la sbb pemilik blog itu pun spend utk veil tunang shj hampir rm500...so tau la tastenye mcm mane kan...hehehe, takpe la, citarasa kita berbeza-beza (kru sket...hehe). Tentu sekali rezeki di tangan Allah...tgk crite Ahmad Albab sudah...hehe. happy carik brg baby...baby sy insyaAllah akan dpt byk hand-me-downs nanti...takpe, kami sentiasa menerima dgn tgn terbuka :))

    ReplyDelete