Saturday, April 23, 2011

The event that took more than half of my Saturday:(






Last week was a crazy week for me. I came back from Segamat on Wednesday and spent a night in Kuantan. On Thursday morning I was on my way back to Chenor and school went on as usual on Friday. That Saturday was our Hari Anugerah Kecemerlangan and PIBG Meeting. It was supposed to be done the week before, 9 April, however because one particular VIP was not available on that day we had to postpone the event to 16 April. What a bummer! I could have gone home that Friday but because of this delay I could only go home on Saturday. Under normal circumstance I would just sleep over at any of the teacher's house for the weekend as the hostel students have gone back home. However now, I have different priorities, guilty as charged, personal life has taken centre stage in my life. Just one night in KL would seem tiring for me back then but now I cease every opportunity I have to meet my other half. When it's right, everything falls into place perfectly...I am digressing. Anyhow, crazy weekend is now over and I can't wait to finish this weekend and next week because I have a long weekend to look forward to...YEAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment